Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 2




So far so good. I have found a another project so I have 3 projects going at the same time. That is how I like it. This is the start of Racheal's Christmas sweater. It is a pattern I have had my eye on for quite some time. You can find in in Lion Brands Free Patterns - 70807AD. I found Vanna's Choice yarn color Rose in my stash(for the life of my I don't know when I picked this yarn up or what I wanted it for) and am knitting it up on size 8 needles. It is an easy knit up. In one nights knitting I have knitted up to just before casting off for the arm holes. Yes this should be a nice knit up.


I am still working on the blanket. Good use for yarn you need to get out of your stash. The ball is huge and I can think of some other great wool to replace it with. One problem with this project, it won't lay flat so I can take a proper photo of it. I have hopes that I will get better photos as it grows.

Still in my handbag is my handy dandy sock. I love how this sock is knitting up. When I have to return it to my handbag I'm alittle sad. Before long this sock will be done and I will have to move on. I'm not thinking about that at the moment.

Busy day out I think I will get a fair amount of knitting done. Later tonight hubby and I will have a date night so no knitting. Love love love date nights. The house is so peaceful and hubby and I can sit talk nibble and laugh. Knitting later hubby now.




No comments: