Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I would be easy just to skip today


Today didn't start well. Kids didn't want to get up. Morning came to early and I have a lot of running around to do to get prepared for the weekend and Racheal's first Holy Comunion. So when I say it would be just so easy to skip the day and promise to update the blog later today or even tommorow. If I didn't put it off I would keep on putting it off because it would be easy. No as bad as yesturday was knitting. (hardly any time at all knitting) I will post.
I finished the So Ho Sling. Just 3500 stitches yesturday and I don't know if I will have much time today. This makes me remember what my grandmother and so many other grandmothers would say. "Make hay while the sun shines."
Maybe the sun will shine a bit today. :)

No comments: